If you or a loved one is dealing with a substance abuse problem, you are not alone. Here are some resources to help you on the path to recovery.

If you are a parent and you think your child is developing a drug or alcohol problem, go to www.drugfree.org/get-help/helpline/ or call 1-855-DRUGFREE [378-4373].

If you are looking for an addiction treatment program, call SAMHSA's National Hotline (24/7, English/Español) at 1-800-662-HELP [4357] or go to www.samhsa.gov/treatment.

You can also call the County of Orange Health Care Agency - OC LINKS at 1-855-OC-LINKS [625-4657] or go to ochealthinfo.com/bhs/about/pi/oclinks/.

Local Treatment Centers

"Inpatient" or "residential" means the patient lives at the treatment center. "Outpatient" means the patient lives at home and visits the treatment center. "Detox" is the process of beginning treatment while controlling the symptoms of drug withdrawal.

(877) 507-6242 | socialmodelrecovery.org/touchstones
Residential alcohol & drug treatment for high school teens up to 18. Parent participation is required.

Phoenix House
(800) DRUG-HELP {378-4435} | phoenixhouse.org
Medically managed detox, inpatient and outpatient recovery for adults.

Mariposa Women and Family Center
(714) 547-6494| mariposacenter.org
Outpatient treatment for adult women and men.

Breakaway Health Corporation
(714) 957-8229 | breakawayhealth.com
Outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents.

Twin Town Treatment Center
(866) 594-8844 | twintowntreatmentcenters.com
Outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents.

New Directions for Women
(800) 939-6636| newdirectionsforwomen.org
Residential and outpatient treatment for adult women.

The Bridge Teen Recovery
(949) 716-4623 | orangecountyrehabforteens.com
Outpatient treatment for adolescents.

Local Support Groups

Orange County Alcoholics Anonymous
(714) 556-4555 [24hr] | www.oc-aa.org

Orange County Narcotics Anonymous
(714) 590-2388 [24hr] | www.orangecountyna.org

Orange County Cocaine Anonymous
(949) 650-1011 [24hr] | www.occa.info

Marijuana Anonymous District 5 (Orange County)
(714) 999-9409 | www.madistrict5.org

Crystal Meth Anonymous
(213) 488-4455 | www.crystalmeth.org

Her Place Orange County
(949) 707-5111 | www.herplaceoc.org
Individual counseling & support groups, for women.

Orange County Al-Anon
(714) 748-1113 | www.orangecountyalanon.org
Support groups for families and friends of alcoholics.

Nar-Anon SoCal
(888) 297-9560 | www.naranoncalifornia.org/socal
Support groups for families and friends of addicts.

NOTE: The treatment centers and support groups listed above are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Garden Grove Drug-Free Coalition, and are listed for your information only.